dilluns, 2 de novembre del 2015

MULTIPLE INTELLIGENCES



I agree with the score of my musical intelligence because I like playing and listening to music, I play the drums. I can also read music scores.

I don't agree with the result of my interpersonal intelligence  because I think it is too high and my linguistic and logical intelligences are very low according to the test.

I agree with the score of my kinaesthetic intelligence because I'm in a basketball team and I need this intelligence in every match.

I agree with the result of my visual and spatial intelligence because I like painting and drawing and I'm good at those.

I agree with the score of my natural intelligence. I don't have a big natural vocabulary about plants but I don't destroy them and I like animals.

I agree with the result of my intrapersonal intelligence because I don't spend a lot of time thinking about myself.

According to the graphic diagram my strong abilities are musical, interpersonal, kinaesthetic and visual/spatial, and my weak abilities are linguistic, logical and intrapersonal intelligences.

My best ability is musical intelligence and my worst ability is linguistic intelligence.


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada