dilluns, 9 de novembre del 2015

IS MY DREAM POSSIBLE?

My dream is to become a professional basketball player and play ina an NBA team, in the maximum league of the world. Is difficult achieve it because there are a lot of people they want to play in the NBA. In this world there are a lot of basketballs players and persons they like basketball, but only a little part of this people become professional players. My solutions to achieve my dream are work hard and train a lot, listen and learn for my coaches and veterans of this game, respect the opponents always, and perfect my basketball abilities. If I do all of it, my dream is possible, but is very complicate. Now I'm playing in C.B. L'Escala, and I like it and I like my coach and my teammates.

My idol is Lebron James. He is a basketball player. He is a membre of Cleveland Cavaliers roster, in the NBA. He is my role model. I think my dream is possible, because I love basketball.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada