dilluns, 19 d’octubre del 2015


What animal is inside you?

In the English class we did a test to know what animal is inside us. When I finished all the questions, the result of the test was:

YOU ARE A ROOSTER!

I agree that I’m talented, creative, artistic, and I like painting, writing, theater… like a rooster, but I disagree that roosters are like me regarding eccentric and sophisticated behaviour, and I don’t have a thorough knowledge of fine wines, or any of the other wines. Roosters are good cooks but I don’t know anything about cooking. I agree that I always have high-energy, like them.

Roosters love being the centre of attention. They are only happy if people are talking to or about them. When they buy cars, clothes, furniture, they always buy the highest quality products and they spend a lot of money. In this aspect, I’m not like the roosters. I don’t like to have expensive products or brand clothing, I’m a down to earth person, and I don’t need to be the centre of attention like them.

The rooster's active mind is always working on a way to create more drama in its life. I’m not like that. I agree that the rooster is a solid friend. You can always be counted on to be honest and frank. I’m a solid friend too.

They are the earliest to get up, but I’m the last one to get up in my house. I love sleeping.

A rooster is a very efficient worker. When it comes to commanding, he is an demanding boss, and he isn’t a team player. I’m an efficient and creative worker too, but I don’t like being a boss or commanding the workers, I like being on the same level as my companions, and I’m a team player, I think things are better and go better when we work together.  



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada